- All students at UVic Law may create a new club or student group at any time.
- If your group requires funding, there are two options available. Both of these areas have different processes, rules, and requirements. It is your responsibility to review and follow the instructions and documents below:
- At the start of each academic year, download the LSS Funding Request Form and submit it to the Vice President Internal before the annual LSS Funding Night in late September. After submitting this form, your club will receive an invitation to make a presentation to the LSS Executive at the LSS Funding Night. Information about the presentation will be provided to you at that time.
- The LSS Executive will discuss your presentation and funding request, then vote on its approval. The LSS Executive will contact you shortly after the Funding Night to confirm the status of your funding request.
- If you miss LSS Funding Night, but would still like funding for your student group, please contact the Vice President Internal.
- Review and follow the processes, rules, and requirements in the LSS Funding Guide, including all year-end reporting requirements.
External Sponsorship & Fundraising
Notice about Food Wastage & Event Planning